OCTOBER/NOVEMBER 2018 MEDICAL VISIT TO KEBBI STATE, NIGERIA
For the Moses Lake Medical Team members that participated in the fall 2018 medical mission to Kebbi State, Nigeria, would like to say welcome back to your various destinations. For those that were unable to travel with us on this mission, I sure do want to thank you for your continued support and your prayers. As a team, I believe that we accomplished so much during this exercise.
Even though we did not get to work with the Pro-Health International team members on this mission, the providers from the University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan very much complimented our efforts during this outreach.
Twenty-one (21) members of the MLMT and seventy-two (72) – members of the UCH took part in this mission
MLMT STATS FOR OCTOBER/NOVEMBER, 2018 MEDICAL MISSION TO KEBBI STATE, NIGERIA
- Total # of Patients 32,686
- Total # of Prescriptions Dispensed 74,649
- Total # of Surgeries Consultations (General, OBGYN, Dental, Urology, Eye, ENT) 2,723
- Total # of Surgeries Performed (General, OBGYN, Dental, Urology, Eye, ENT) 447
- Total # of Eyeglasses Dispensed 931
- Total # of Laboratory Patients 1,991
- Total # of Laboratory Tests Performed 20,609